What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Better keep your calculator handy. I think by tonight you'll have the whole forum on board! Let's see 2000 divided by 86....... Good luck, Rob!!!!

:D

It would be better to calculate it for 84 participants: 83*24 + 8

But Fred is the one who's in charge here, he didn't delegate me the power to make any pre-launch calculations ;)

Last edited:
ok it's a new pad 2 launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 13 in for practice run so suggest 154 max each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

:D

It would be better to calculate it for 84 participants: 83*24 + 8

But Fred is the one who's in charge here, he didn't delegate me the power to make any pre-launch calculations ;)

I did I made you the sums person in my earlier post I keep the list and an approx max points you can do the roundings please.. I not in charge just the poor person typing the list :)
I vote you do the policing part when everyone gets carried away adding points it will be a laugh going to be hard taking a picture of the list in the launch later

Last edited:
I did I made you the sums person in my earlier post I keep the list and an approx max points you can do the roundings please.. I not in charge just the poor person typing the list :)
I vote you do the policing part when everyone gets carried away adding points it will be a laugh going to be hard taking a picture of the list in the launch later

Yep I agree, Rob is our big calculator. If anything goes wrong, who is to blame.......?

Does anyone have a problem with their research labs? I don't get any coins from them even though the counter runs down every 24 hrs. I sent a ticket to GI on the weekend but haven't heard back....

Does anyone have a problem with their research labs? I don't get any coins from them even though the counter runs down every 24 hrs. I sent a ticket to GI on the weekend but haven't heard back....

They gives coins every 48 hours.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Hey all!! Aint been around for a while due to the arrival of my beautiful baby boy :eek:

Anyhow, just started a launch, feel free to join, only me in it at the moment.

Thanks again!!!

Congratulations!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

They gives coins every 48 hours.

When I first built my labs, I noticed that the timer counted down from 24hrs and I thought GI had made a mistake - which we all know never happens! But no . . . after 24hrs the timer just reset. I should have known better!

Think we can easily find 10 of the regular forum group to each contribute 200. The art in this quest is to add quickly up to your limit so unknowns cannot join and launch, worth a try anyway... Motion to proceed. , Thursday April 25th (BST). 6pm, 27.5 hours from now

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I still only have 1 console. I can't launch anything on new pad, only a few hours left so not happening for me. Feel really left out now :( I know I'll get my wine out and toast your launch :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I still only have 1 console. I can't launch anything on new pad, only a few hours left so not happening for me. Feel really left out now :( I know I'll get my wine out and toast your launch :)

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Oh captain flop, that really sounds dreadful. I understand your fllight into the wine: Wineport City.I even can't send you some alcohol to help. Don't have any of that in my giftshop. Enjoy your glass.

Hi there!

I finally bought my last console on my iphone, and now. want to launch!

I planned to lanch from the ipad ad have a group call from there, but now wit the servers of GI recently down for 1 day, my last ipad launch got so delayed, I still have to wait 10 1/2 h for the landing!

is anybody planning or having a launch?

can you add mamanch to you neighbours and I'd join ???

thanks!

I have sent you a neighbour request.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back