What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hey all!! Aint been around for a while due to the arrival of my beautiful baby boy :eek:

Anyhow, just started a launch, feel free to join, only me in it at the moment.

Thanks again!!!

Congratulations. .. Is this a first?

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Good point is this an old or new launch can do either I think but would prefer new.

Please add to the list if you in I think we have

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (?)
Fred123

Add me too!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Hey all!! Aint been around for a while due to the arrival of my beautiful baby boy :eek:

Thanks again!!!

Congrats! Did you already try to feed and play AC at the same time? You have to learn your son as quick as possible:)

ok it's a new pad 2 launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 the practice run so max 182 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting last 2 will need to try and add the last 2 points at same time)

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join.

If I may suggest, let's agree for 184 points each, because it's easy to add in many combinations:
120 + 40 + 24 or
120 + 40 + 2x12
120 + 2x24 + 12 + 2x2
4x40 + 2x12
and many other combinations, as the value of space items is often 12 or multiple of 12.
Of course last participant (the unlucky one) is given the silver box as he/she puts in less than 184.
What do you think about that?

ok it's a new pad 2 launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 12 the practice run so max 166 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting last one add the last extra 8 points

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join

If I may suggest, let's agree for 184 points each, because it's easy to add in many combinations:
120 + 40 + 24 or
120 + 40 + 2x12
120 + 2x24 + 12 + 2x2
4x40 + 2x12
and many other combinations, as the value of space items is often 12 or multiple of 12.
Of course last participant (the unlucky one) is given the silver box as he/she puts in less than 184.
What do you think about that?

Keep calculating your now the sums person :)

Thanks again!!!

Congratulations!
The number of forum members is growing! :)

Yes I start one if you wish 6pm tomorrow for those non uk that's 23 hrs and 50 mins from this post

Thanks Fred! I already looked it up as I'm not good at all with these time things across so many time zones!!!! Sorry I can't make this one.

Ok it's a new launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 9for the practice run so max 222 points each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (7pm)
Fred123
Zimterror

OK, if I am not completely wrong, 6pm uk is 7 PM french time, so I shall make it: jal pilot and mamanch !

Yes need a even number some will be 182 and some 180 at the moment , but it will be amazing to see so many on one flight... But maybe 182 as we can go over

I can't wait to get home tomorrow ans see how this goes!

Thanks again!!!

Congratulations on your new baby!!!! Wishing you every happiness for your new family!!

166 is also OK:
120 + 40 + 6
120 + 24 + 12 + 6 + 2 + 2
24x6 + 12 + 6 + 2 + 2

Better keep your calculator handy. I think by tonight you'll have the whole forum on board! Let's see 2000 divided by 86....... Good luck, Rob!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back