What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Yep, sure is, and were lovin every moment!

Congrats on new baby. Will toast his birth too.
Cheers :)
I sound like a right alchi. I only have a couple of glasses at weekends.....honest!

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I did I made you the sums person in my earlier post I keep the list and an approx max points you can do the roundings please.. I not in charge just the poor person typing the list :)
I vote you do the policing part when everyone gets carried away adding points it will be a laugh going to be hard taking a picture of the list in the launch later

I don't agree - I have no measures of compulsion to do the policing part :)
For 13 participants it would be: 13*156 (120 + 24 + 12) = 2028.
If the 13th person will put item worth 120 points as last he/she will get 1st place as well as the others.

Yep I agree, Rob is our big calculator. If anything goes wrong, who is to blame.......?
Am I a scapegoat? :)

I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Same for me. Need to launch asap to finish the quest also. Maybe we can wait until the week end, when the quest-launches are either back or hopelessly failed?

I agree, I would like to join but am waiting for my lander to return tomorrow, weekend would be better, I like the start time as it will allow us across the pond to join. Would rather not have to get up at 3 in the morning.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Good point is this an old or new launch can do either I think but would prefer new.

Please add to the list if you in I think we have

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (?)
Fred123

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

I am in for the weekend. Thanks

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Ok so is this group launch at the weekend? I presume it's sooner and that's why nobody will join my launch?

When I first built my labs, I noticed that the timer counted down from 24hrs and I thought GI had made a mistake - which we all know never happens! But no . . . after 24hrs the timer just reset. I should have known better!

Lol, I know how you feel!
Just imagine GI making a mistake........

Ok so is this group launch at the weekend? I presume it's sooner and that's why nobody will join my launch?

I feel bad, I can drop out of tomorrows mass launch and join yours today. There's enough people left to go tomorrow and there's another one on the weekend.

Ahhhh, sh******t, you have 2 launches going:(
I don't want to end up on my own in another capsule :(
Maybe you have some non forum friends that will join you?

Last edited:
ok it's a new pad 2 launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 13 in for practice run so suggest 154 max each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend only)
Barbara59
Jbg364
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join

I won't be able to take part in Thursday's launch but the weekend's launch is a possibility depending on day and time. I now have a work-related conference call scheduled for the same time. I guess I better earn some money so I can support my Airport City addiction!

it's a new pad 2 practice launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners, another major one at the weekend (tbc)

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 in for practice run , so suggest 182 max each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting

Janietub (weekend only)
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend)
Barbara59
Jbg364 ( weekend)
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch
Captain B (weekend)
CalumLFC (weekend)
Captain flop ( not yet )

As we will keep coming back at the same time we can keep this going for ages I assume as long as your a friend of someone in this list you should be able to join

Last edited:
hello everyone,
i had been playing the game in the afternoon.the GI servers were up then.i will try to add some of you today evening.

i have seen the posts about joining launches. could anybody tell me the concept and method of joining launches.i would like to go with my friends to space:). i am currently at a low level (11).i will be levelling up today as soon as two of my flights arrive back.

thx

I tried to add you but couldn't. Try adding me: Jbg364 Don't worry about being at Level 11, we were all there at one time. Let us know what you need for your buildings and flights and we'll do what we can to help. It's midnight so I won't be checking the forum for awhile but will look for your friend request in the morning.

It's a new pad 2 practice launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners, another major one at the weekend (tbc)
Have added time zones if you can post it's 7.23am in the UK right now

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 in for practice run , so suggest 184max each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting
Points can be added In these combinations for speed
120 + 40 + 24 or
120 + 40 + 2x12
120 + 2x24 + 12 + 2x2
4x40 + 2x12 and many other combinations, as the value of space items is often 12 or multiple of 12 Of course last participant (the unlucky one) is given the silver box as he/she puts in less than 184.thanks to robwu for the calcs

Janietub (weekend only)
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend)
Barbara59
Jbg364 ( weekend).[ Time zone 7 hours behind]
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch
Captain B (weekend)
CalumLFC (weekend)
Captain flop ( not yet )

Last edited:
It's a new pad 2 practice launch due to start at 6pm UK time 25 April will try and keep it open for an hour to allow later joiners, another major one at the weekend (tbc)

Please add to the list if you in I think we have 11 in for practice run , so suggest 184max each however long it takes...... If possible will post on here before starting
120 + 40 + 24 or
120 + 40 + 2x12
120 + 2x24 + 12 + 2x2
4x40 + 2x12 and many other combinations, as the value of space items is often 12 or multiple of 12 Of course last participant (the unlucky one) is given the silver box as he/she puts in less than 184.thanks to robwu for the calcs

Janietub (weekend only)
Lukehakesley
Frenetta (weekend)
Barbara59
Jbg364 ( weekend).[ Time zone 7 hours behind]
Troglodyte96
Jal pilot (weekend)
Bernardngo
Robwu (weekend)
Pinkel3 (6.53pm)
Fred123
Zimterror
Troglodyte69
Adam d
glc23
mamanch
Captain B (weekend)
CalumLFC (weekend)
Captain flop ( not yet )

Hi Fred,

I will be able to join you tonight. I am GMT+2 so it is now 08H45 here in good old sunny SA.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

120 + 40 + 24 or
120 + 40 + 2x12
120 + 2x24 + 12 + 2x2

[...] participant list

I suppose you already learned by heart values of space items, but I'll post numbers and time needed to renew add option:
120 points = Main Stabilizer (box WITH handle - 2 minutes)
40 points = Large Fuel Tank (2 minutes)
24 points = Explosive Bolt (thin one) (4 hours)
12 points = Additional Stabilizer (box WITHOUT handle) or Solid Fuel (2 hours)
6 points = Small Fuel Tank (30 minutes)

Last player should put smaller items first.
Please check if you have enough items of each kind to fit in 1 hour launch window and have a smooth journey. :)

(I'm curious as hell whether everyone will get golden box or not. Hope in case of equal number of points GI will not yield 1st place to first person with that number :))

Last edited:
Totally unimpressed that new launch also needs wheat! Probably will be weeks before I can launch again on the new pad! Wish I could have joined the multi launch later!

Jdm

jdm- level 35. need: shears, flight items but not catering. thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back