What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

OK, but now you'll get 20 units of fuel by tapping 1-hour-option twice and you'll spend only 160 coins. If you choose 8-hours-option, you'll get 15 units, spend 250 coins and you'll have to wait 8 hours for finish. That's why I consider 3rd and 4th option of getting additional fuel as useless - they're cost and time consuming and increment of fuel is not worth of it.

Thanks Rob!

Can anyone help me out.....

I need to complete the current challenge that finishes 1day 15hr. I've got to launch the Prometheus spaceship to the moon.

I can contribute at least 700/800. I've only got one shot at this as challenge ends soon.

Please help if you can.....I will gift gimp you for life!

I'm sorry, I joined another launch a few hours ago.

Sorry. My lander won't be back for a long time.

OK, but now you'll get 20 units of fuel by tapping 1-hour-option twice and you'll spend only 160 coins. If you choose 8-hours-option, you'll get 15 units, spend 250 coins and you'll have to wait 8 hours for finish. That's why I consider 3rd and 4th option of getting additional fuel as useless - they're cost and time consuming and increment of fuel is not worth of it.

No problem at all. It was bright lantern (why is it still on the gift list?), thank you for it.
I'd help you with your launch, but I joined other launch few hours ago.

That's ok rob, thanks all the same, bright lantern geez......may be of youse come Halloween.

I need to complete the current challenge that finishes 1day 15hr. I've got to launch the Prometheus spaceship to the moon.

I can contribute at least 700/800. I've only got one shot at this as challenge ends soon.

Can,t add you if you add me I can join you launch in13 hours and complete it for you if no one else has.

you will find others join when they find you I have enough points to cover a few launches

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

Hey, at last we launched together... in HVWH's launch! :)
Hope everyone will get usefull stuff. Thank you all!

Sorry. My lander won't be back for a long time.

Can,t add you if you add me I can join you launch in13 hours and complete it for you if no one else has.

you will find others join when they find you I have enough points to cover a few launches

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hose(104) , or Beacons(29), Nav module(20) or props (4) please

It's ok now Fred I've just joined a launch and managed to get it sent to the moon...I've got my astronaut academy now....buzzin like aldrin.

Hey, at last we launched together... in HVWH's launch! :)
Hope everyone will get usefull stuff. Thank you all!

Yes hope I never pushed anyone out late on.......when you've been trying for 10 days or so to complete mission you just want to finish it. Missed out on the last challenge needed 1 more item from Montreal, I was gutted. Didnt spend a penny this time to, all the sweater. The astronaut academy looks boss! Like something out of lord of the rings...

Last edited:
It's ok now Fred I've just joined a launch and managed to get it sent to the moon...I've got my astronaut academy now....buzzin like olderin.

Good now that collection to drive you mad 3 times....

Just came back from cleaning my boat.
Started the game and found the lander.
That is the good news, the bad news is that there is still no armstrong footprint. 7 space shuttles, 7 satellites, no armstrong grrrrrrrr
Have started a new launch immediately

Send me a space shuttle . Also need the foot print but rumour has it he didn't go and GI are playing it out :)

I can if your still going in 14 hours time when lander back.....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Send me a space shuttle . Also need the foot print but rumour has it he didn't go and GI are playing it out :)

No! I got two footprints today! He was there!

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back