What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi Rob,

Your launch is still active! I'm in it still. 2 hours to go and 1250 needed.

Adam

I am back in with only 30 mins to go

I am not buying green bucks to complete the launch i only the lower end devices

Thanks rob

I have the same problem. I want to start a launch and take first but I need some powerful bolts first!!! I finally got 1 this morning but I'd sure like another. Maybe I'm being greedy!

I don't think you're being greedy to expect to get something decent now and again. Not sure that being first is all it's cracked up to be, the first launch I did, I saved up everything spent notes on it and got a load of rubbish!

I waited to upgrade till I had nothing better to do. The 3 units per 10 minutes is good if you are constantly playing and can tap every 10 minutes. Keep in mind that you are still getting 1 unit per minute from the regular counter too. I think you can do this without upgrading though, but it's been a long time since I did all this so I may be wrong.

So if I upgrade I get 3 units per 10 mins in addition to 1 unit per minute? In that case it is worth it to me because I get more fuel than I have now, right?

I upgraded to get rid off annoying red arrow, but I regret this - two new programs (15 units per 8 hours and 20 units for 24 h) are completely useless for me and I use them only by mistake.

As long as I get more fuel than I get now I would be quite happy:)

I upgraded to get rid off annoying red arrow, but I regret this - two new programs (15 units per 8 hours and 20 units for 24 h) are completely useless for me and I use them only by mistake.

Sorry rob sent you the wrong gift by mistake, whatever it was.

Was sending modules out today tapped it by mistake.

Normal service will resume tomorrow lol

I don't think you're being greedy to expect to get something decent now and again. Not sure that being first is all it's cracked up to be, the first launch I did, I saved up everything spent notes on it and got a load of rubbish!

That's not good news!

Can anyone help me out.....

I need to complete the current challenge that finishes 1day 15hr. I've got to launch the Prometheus spaceship to the moon.

I can contribute at least 700/800. I've only got one shot at this as challenge ends soon.

Please help if you can.....I will gift gimp you for life!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out.....

I need to complete the current challenge that finishes 1day 15hr. I've got to launch the Prometheus spaceship to the moon.

I can contribute at least 700/800. I've only got one shot at this as challenge ends soon.

Please help if you can.....I will gift gimp you for life!

Sorry. My lander won't be back for a long time.

As long as I get more fuel than I get now I would be quite happy:)

OK, but now you'll get 20 units of fuel by tapping 1-hour-option twice and you'll spend only 160 coins. If you choose 8-hours-option, you'll get 15 units, spend 250 coins and you'll have to wait 8 hours for finish. That's why I consider 3rd and 4th option of getting additional fuel as useless - they're cost and time consuming and increment of fuel is not worth of it.

Sorry rob sent you the wrong gift by mistake, whatever it was.

Was sending modules out today tapped it by mistake.

Normal service will resume tomorrow lol

No problem at all. It was bright lantern (why is it still on the gift list?), thank you for it.
I'd help you with your launch, but I joined other launch few hours ago.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back