What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

My lander is supposed to be back but I can't find it. How about you?

Just came back from cleaning my boat.
Started the game and found the lander.
That is the good news, the bad news is that there is still no armstrong footprint. 7 space shuttles, 7 satellites, no armstrong grrrrrrrr
Have started a new launch immediately

Last edited:
Just came back from cleaning my boat.
Started the game and found the lander.
That is the good news, the bad news is that there is still no armstrong footprint. 7 space shuttles, 7 satellites, no armstrong grrrrrrrr
Have started a new launch immediately

Tempted to join you. Think I'll jump in.

Got a launch going on pad 2 if anyone wants to join. Just me at the moment with 1296 points. Got a few large fuel tanks to chuck in.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Got a launch going on pad 2 if anyone wants to join. Just me at the moment with 1296 points. Got a few large fuel tanks to chuck in.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Grrr we are still no neighbours. Can't join you, can't visit you. AwfulGI

I'm in (twice) only got small stuff I'm afraid, don't seem to be getting anything decent from my collections, mostly fuel!

I'm in (twice) only got small stuff I'm afraid, don't seem to be getting anything decent from my collections, mostly fuel!

No problem. I have plenty to put in. Just add what you can.

Lost a launch because i could not access it for 16 hours.

GI sucks

That's rubbish. It was their fault because the servers were down so they should recompense you for the points you lost.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back