What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I got my first launch going on pad 2 but don't have to many points. Please come and join me and feel free to take first place.

Last edited:
I got my first launch going on pad 2 but don't have to many points. Please come and join me and feel free to take first place.

I just sent you a neighbour request. Please accept it and I'll join your launch.

Hey, you accepted my request faster than I could finish my post :D
I just joined your launch.

"Join me and we shall rule the galaxy" :)

Last edited:
Hey, you accepted my request faster than I could finish my post :D
I just joined your launch.

"Join me and we shall rule the galaxy" :)
I saw you popping up on my iPad. Thanks for joining. I will have some more points soon (I hope)

I'm in (twice) only got small stuff I'm afraid, don't seem to be getting anything decent from my collections, mostly fuel!

I have the same problem. I want to start a launch and take first but I need some powerful bolts first!!! I finally got 1 this morning but I'd sure like another. Maybe I'm being greedy!

I have been wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to fuel station level 3. I'm not sure if I will be better off since I now produce 60 units per hour and from what I read level 3 will give me 3 units per 10 mins? How does that make sense? How do you run 8 planes on that?

I saw you popping up on my iPad. Thanks for joining. I will have some more points soon (I hope)

By the way, I have a Jumbo in repairs for an Altimeter and I couldn't buy one so I did your trick of closing down completely to speed up the repair. This is the first time it worked for me! Shaved off a few hours from the repair. Thanks!

I have been wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to fuel station level 3. I'm not sure if I will be better off since I now produce 60 units per hour and from what I read level 3 will give me 3 units per 10 mins? How does that make sense? How do you run 8 planes on that?

I waited to upgrade till I had nothing better to do. The 3 units per 10 minutes is good if you are constantly playing and can tap every 10 minutes. Keep in mind that you are still getting 1 unit per minute from the regular counter too. I think you can do this without upgrading though, but it's been a long time since I did all this so I may be wrong.

I upgraded to get rid off annoying red arrow, but I regret this - two new programs (15 units per 8 hours and 20 units for 24 h) are completely useless for me and I use them only by mistake.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back