What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It was funny looking forward to the next one , we will have to decide day and time for weekend is it a Sunday night one .

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Just adding 2 and it jump me over others at same number o it must be based on entry time then as we thought ,

For those. Not in we are on 1794 with everyone adding slowly so it will about 90 mins to launch at least no idea who will be 2nd or 3rd at it started so quickly

I'm going to be able to stick in my last 6 points in a few mins to total 200. I'm sorry I messed up guys. Hope everyone manages to reach 200 quickly. Sorry for the time I caused you to lose.

Have to go out now late for birthday party.

For those. Not in we are on 1794 with everyone adding slowly so it will about 90 mins to launch at least no idea who will be 2nd or 3rd at it started so quickly

Regardless of first second or third, this has been a fun experiment, you all are a great group of fun people!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Just adding 2 and it jump me over others at same number o it must be based on entry time then as we thought ,

I'm not so sure. I hit 194 first then Luke jumped over me when he had 194. Maybe whoever joins launch first?

I will be able to join in75 min, was thinking of joining but not adding any points, just go along for the ride, is this ok with the group, any idea if such a ride is possible?

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

I will be able to join in75 min, was thinking of joining but not adding any points, just go along for the ride, is this ok with the group, any idea if such a ride is possible?

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Yes join it's funny

Current leaders

Attachments

• image-3943997008.png
    image-3943997008.png
    398.2 KB · Views: 126

We might need to add more. Not sure if Mamanch knows new target.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back