What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

We might need to add more. Not sure if Mamanch knows new target.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

We could let one of the others who joins later finish it off captain or pinkel

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Updated

Attachments

• image-3250753246.png
    image-3250753246.png
    618.8 KB · Views: 116
Keeps changing

Attachments

• image-943902713.png
    image-943902713.png
    596.7 KB · Views: 103
Just been making the dinner. Thought I'd check on how you guys are getting on whilst its cooking. I can't stop laughing, it's so funny. Glad you're all having fun.

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

We might need to add more. Not sure if Mamanch knows new target.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

That's jail pilot so I think we might be ok

I vote who ever comes 4th does the next weekend one :) or what very position gets the worst reward

Do you still need help, otherwise I'll launch one myself and join the one in the weekend. One Gagarin Helmet to go for the spacemonument.

Do you still need help, otherwise I'll launch one myself and join the one in the weekend. One Gagarin Helmet to go for the spacemonument.

Not sure i have pm the last two but they don,t seem to be adding points can you hang on for 30 mins but it might be a very low return as only 48 points but need to give them 30 mins to try

Not sure i have pm the last two but they don,t seem to be adding points can you hang on for 30 mins but it might be a very low return as only 48 points but need to give them 30 mins to try

OkFred, you're the leader of the gang, I'll wait

I will be able to join the ride in 35 minutes.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Get one for me. That's all I need as well!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back