What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just been making the dinner. Thought I'd check on how you guys are getting on whilst its cooking. I can't stop laughing, it's so funny. Glad you're all having fun.

captain flop (level 37) duty free items especially choc candies (the rectangular box) and single malt, passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I just finished my conference and checked in to see how things are going. I agree with Captain Flop - this is so much fun to 'watch.'

Update 1922 points

image-3004732436.png

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

So it's just the zimterror who we have,t heard from at 176....

He doesn't seem to be online but did acknowledge your post about 200 points each.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Fred, funleader, thanks, I will take off. Be there before you, so will take gagarins helmet with me( I hope)

He doesn't seem to be online but did acknowledge your post about 200 points each.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

I think you may come 3rd

It's going to be a day before we find out what happens to all those not shown in first 3 as to what it pays out pleas post what you get

I'm in at 200. It's only fitting that our esteemed flight leader gets first place.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I'm in at 200. It's only fitting that our esteemed flight leader gets first place.

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Thanks it was fun I will top up the flight in 1 hour ops Tojo just joined that was funny

It's going to be a day before we find out what happens to all those not shown in first 3 as to what it pays out pleas post what you get

Hi did you launch, I do not see it listed?

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back