What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Yes some joined by accident at the end bet they got a shock at the list

lv40 167 stars. Need lots of fuel hoses please

Ok we'll I will be there for the weekend launch, was worth a try. I certainly enjoyed watching. Good luck to all.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Poor Tojo

image-262221398.png

I think you may come 3rd

Yes so it looks like when you join does matter. It will be interesting to see what those lower down in the placings get.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Yes so it looks like when you join does matter. It will be interesting to see what those lower down in the placings get.

Sian and David (level 40) need nav module, fuel hose or heart shaped candies. Thanks

Still great fun. Will report prize money in 24 hours. Better news, we are all in sync!

Bernardngo level 40, 142 stars. Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Oops. So when I came to add the points the game was already over.... Well, had other things in mind this evening, could not stick to the iphone...

Oops. So when I came to add the points the game was already over.... Well, had other things in mind this evening, could not stick to the iphone...

Oh come on now, you're not supposed to allow the real world to interfere with your obsession with the game!

It's going to be a day before we find out what happens to all those not shown in first 3 as to what it pays out pleas post what you get

Well done Fred, thanks for all your hard work. Hope you get something good.

Well done Fred, thanks for all your hard work. Hope you get something good.

Just need that magic shuttle may need to try and get a 2nd place on another launch , was playing at work all day they have a wireless network for Internet so could listen to radio on ipad and play , kept laughing all the time but it made work more fun today.working on something quiet boring so its wad a good distraction.
No idea who Tojo is lucky more didn't join as had over 74 neighbours so bit of a risk...

Just need that magic shuttle may need to try and get a 2nd place on another launch , was playing at work all day they have a wireless network for Internet so could listen to radio on ipad and play , kept laughing all the time but it made work more fun today.working on something quiet boring so its wad a good distraction.
No idea who Tojo is lucky more didn't join as had over 74 neighbours so bit of a risk...

I don't know who he is either, shame he got in before I could add my last few points. Still never mind there's always next time.

Fannie, so you shouldn't read the forum during a meeting, you should join the launch instead! :D
(if you play AC on the phone, of course).
Wow! I can't join this launch, but I'm excited as all of you!

I don't play on the phone Rob. I'd never get anything done at all if I did!!!!

Just noticed my gifts are due to go so sent you a flight helmet as a quick welcome but normally gift in 2 day cycles due to long list of gifts I owe people

I was wondering how others are handling the gifting. My list has gotten so long!

Thanks fred. I have no problem if you keep on helping me. I will also help you where i can though i presume there is very less.
Thanks.
I cannot send fuel hoses now but will when i achieve lv.24. Thats a long way to go!!!!!

If you don't mind, I'll offer a suggestion. Even though you don't have things like fuel hoses, if you send upper level players fuel or passengers, they can always use them.

Hands held high up and head held firmly down.....

I will always be remembered for the one who cocked up the first launch.....

Shame, shame Luke...... Don't feel too bad. If I had been able to join today, I probably would have done something to mess it up too!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back