What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

So, has your game straightened out since update? I was going to wait for lander but I can gift before that, so is it safe to update while lander is out???

Yes seems ok but can't see if anyone has visited so that issue still there, unless no visitors :)

lv40 167 stars. Quest items please and fuel hoses

Have you managed to get quest items from neighbours. I got nothing from you or Red Dog.

Sian and David (level 40) need quest items.

Not had chance to visit but planes dropping ok and camping field drops jackets every 20 mins

And every item seems to be gift able from someone or drops from flights so no hold ups this time it appears

Sorry. I leveled up to 14.
I can send bikers jacket and loudspeaker. I sent loudspeaker to the 20 of you whom i sent. Will be sending to the rest tomorrow.

I am very tight on space. What do we really need to build?

You need the music arena for the quest and the campsite drops biker jackets which you need to collect 100 of. The jackets can be gifted so you might get away with not building the campsite.

Hey. I completed one of the space collections. I did it by collecting from your buildings. I got a launch ready. Nice.

You need the music arena for the quest and the campsite drops biker jackets which you need to collect 100 of. The jackets can be gifted so you might get away with not building the campsite.

Thanks! Do we need to build VIP lounge?

Hi friends

Anybody having a poor drop rate on powerful amplifiers? 0/4 but plenty of other items?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Hi friends

Anybody having a poor drop rate on powerful amplifiers? 0/4 but plenty of other items?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Huh? You're kidding me! I only had ONE item drop so far :(
At least 15 planes landed.

I sent a gift from my android via FB and it doesn't appear to have posted anywhere. so I was able to get 2 gifts from android account, fuel via airport normal gifting and passengers via FB. But you obviously have to have FB friends who play airport to be able to do it.

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

This may be how I finally get switched to my fake FB account!!!! I tried to return fuel to Pinkel but it said I didn't have a FB account connected to my game (I disconnected this one per GI instructions but it never connected to fake one) so I gave a different gift. Tomorrow I will try it again but enter info for fake FB account and see if it finally works!!!

Hi friends

I am having a poor drop rate on my entire game!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back