What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I can gift spotlights for the music arena - but not for another 9 1/2 hours! I'll keep checking back here so if you don't want a spotlight, let me know otherwise I'll send one. FYI, I'm building my arena and campground in the bottom left corner of my city. Well . . . here we go!

It looks like I'll be needing lots of jackets as I don't have space to build a campground. So, if you can send me one of those....

I have a feeling that nobody brought up this selling building issue before and I don't think they had realized the issue yet either.

Hi frenetta,

I made a small trial selling one building, (one of the smalles houses), I got the electricity back? on which buildings did you have the issue?

Hi gang

Anybody interested in taking a break from the mission at hand and partake in a group launch on pad two. My rocket is home and he is lonely. I am good for any time

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Hi gang

Anybody interested in taking a break from the mission at hand and partake in a group launch on pad two. My rocket is home and he is lonely. I am good for any time

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

I would but still have 3 hours to wait for my lander.

Added, and please send shredder.

Also added Frenetta and Pinkel5

I will happily accept your request! I am headed out of town and won't be able to keep up my list so just send me what you need and I will return it .

Hi gang

I am but have to run errands. I'll join when I get back in a couple of hours if you've started a launch.

Hi gang

Hi there,

have a launch ongoing on pad1. 3 of us, only 4th place left

I would but still have 3 hours to wait for my lander.

No problem. Lets try for 3.25 hours from now. The more the merrier! Are you home Fred?

I think the missing link in this quest is the amplifier.
Is anyone able to send this
I think we have to fly this one, and knowing GI, it wil take days perhaps weeks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back