What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I am but have to run errands. I'll join when I get back in a couple of hours if you've started a launch.

Take your time. We will start in 3 hours 5 minutes. Anybody can have first, it does not matter to me!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

I think the missing link in this quest is the amplifier.
Is anyone able to send this
I think we have to fly this one, and knowing GI, it wil take days perhaps weeks

That and the spotlight are the items dropping most regularly from my planes so far.

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

That and the spotlight are the items dropping most regularly from my planes so far.

Are you saying you are getting amplifiers off the planes? Because I also haven't seen any yet.

Maybe we are missing something. Or perhaps GI have decided to give us an easy one for a change!

That'll be the day, we must be missing something.
This one's certainly got the forum buzzing, been soaking up some sun in the garden and it's taken me ages to read all the posts.

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

That'll be the day, we must be missing something.
This one's certainly got the forum buzzing, been soaking up some sun in the garden and it's taken me ages to read all the posts.

iPad - Troglodyte69, iPhone - Troglodyte96, I need flight stuff & duty frees, please.

I agree, what a buzzing forum. Its indeed rather difficult to read all the messages
And I am also very busy watching everything about our new King today. Pfff

No problem. Lets try for 3.25 hours from now. The more the merrier! Are you home Fred?

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Ok, now I'm trying to figure out what time that is.....divide by 2, add 3, minus 6.....hope to see you in a few hours :)

Ok, now I'm trying to figure out what time that is.....divide by 2, add 3, minus 6.....hope to see you in a few hours :)

You forgot to take away the number you first thought of!

Troglodyte69, got haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, got loudspeaker & jackets, need biker jackets please.

I think the missing link in this quest is the amplifier.
Is anyone able to send this
I think we have to fly this one, and knowing GI, it wil take days perhaps weeks

My game seems to have decided to go on strike. It is dropping nothing. Nothing from flights. Nothing from visiting planes. I have closed it down completely and so far, no change. I will keep going. Maybe just a bad spell. Or maybe GI strikes again!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back