What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Huh? You're kidding me! I only had ONE item drop so far :(
At least 15 planes landed.

I guess plenty was a figure of speech... I have one of everything except powerful amplifier, wasted my money on spyglass too!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

I guess plenty was a figure of speech... I have one of everything except powerful amplifier, wasted my money on spyglass too!

Bernardngo level 40, 144 stars. Need power amplifer, spotlight,fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, biker jacker and bright lantern? thanks

Do we know how many we need of each thing yet?

Just letting you all know - I will be leaving Thurs. for close to a week but will have limited chances to play the game. If you are in the mood to send me gifts during that time, just send what you want and I will return it. I will have no way to keep lists or keep track of any special needs. I will spend my late nights reading up on the forum to see what's new! I don't know how I'll do this quest but I'll give it a try. Let me know if you find out anything interesting.

Lol, thanks! I was just about to throw myself a pity party :p
I guess there's 2 weeks left to finish this anyway but we're all in a big hurry!
Oh, and btw, I thought spy glasses didn't work for quest items? Good luck though!!!

Just letting you all know - I will be leaving Thurs. for close to a week but will have limited chances to play the game. If you are in the mood to send me gifts during that time, just send what you want and I will return it. I will have no way to keep lists or keep track of any special needs. I will spend my late nights reading up on the forum to see what's new! I don't know how I'll do this quest but I'll give it a try. Let me know if you find out anything interesting.

I don't think this one should be too bad because everything you need can be gifted apart from the musical instruments which come from guest planes.

Sian and David (level 40) need quest items.

I can gift spotlights for the music arena - but not for another 9 1/2 hours! I'll keep checking back here so if you don't want a spotlight, let me know otherwise I'll send one. FYI, I'm building my arena and campground in the bottom left corner of my city. Well . . . here we go!

Just been visiting neighbours campsites but not had a single item drop from any of them :(

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

I can send biker jacket and loudspeaker, but I still prefer to receive items for my current buildings per my signature. PM me if you have specific needs.

Can Gift:
Fuel (3), Bright Lantern, Video Board, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, DND Sign, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear

Just been visiting neighbours campsites but not had a single item drop from any of them :(

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Same happened to me.

I can gift spotlights for the music arena - but not for another 9 1/2 hours! I'll keep checking back here so if you don't want a spotlight, let me know otherwise I'll send one. FYI, I'm building my arena and campground in the bottom left corner of my city. Well . . . here we go!

Biker jacket for me please.

I can send biker jacket and loudspeaker, but I still prefer to receive items for my current buildings per my signature. PM me if you have specific needs.

Can Gift:
Fuel (3), Bright Lantern, Video Board, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, DND Sign, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Glass Display Case, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear

I can send shredder, goal post and AI Bracelet. Add me if you like.

I have the haze machine which I will send in my next gifting session tomorrow morning unless you tell me you would prefer something else.

Sian and David (level 40) need biker jackets. Have haze machine.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back