What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Air vent filter sent. Let me know if you need another one tomorrow.
Jbg364

Sadly I have not received it.. :(
This is my airport at level 25.. (now at level 32, but the windmills and the hangars are the same now as then) Airport City.jpg

Sadly I have not received it.. :(
This is my airport at level 25.. (now at level 32, but the windmills and the hangars are the same now as then)View attachment 30357

I took a photo of your city when I could see your username and, of course, when I lost the usernames again your airport changed. The airport I sent to today is the airport in the photo you attached. I don't know what's going on but think that others have had similar problems. All I can do is try again tomorrow.
Jbg364

Frenetta said:
Good thing you can still find me because my airport would be totally unrecognizable to you now! I know what you mean about the new neighbors. I really feel like dropping a bunch of the usernames that I don't "think" I need but then you never know when they'll turn out to be someone you are actually looking for but 10 levels back! I may just do it anyway. What do you think? It creates the adding back problem if I delete the wrong one....

User Fannie Fargo 33

I find the ones I've added since the update are generally still visible,it's my old friends that are missing. I wouldn't delete anyone,I accidentally deleted Whanna a while back and I never managed to re add her again.

Jbg364 said:
Nope, I don't bet on sure things. Sent you fuel supply today. Is there something else you need?
Jbg364

Thanks,I returned it to you as I didn't have names. I can switch you to passengers tomorrow if there's nothing else I've got that you'd prefer. I'm building my flight school and I need 1 goggles and 1 textbook if you can help.

Thanks! I'm not flying to Tokyo yet. I guess I have that to look forward to. Just curious, how many planes of each type do you have? What do you think works the best?

User Fannie Fargo 33

I have opposite to Barbara59: 1 powerful deltas, 1 deltas. 2 jet and 2 turboprop. And sometimes I sell and buy sth new if is mission or I need sth.

Ola

Thanks,I returned it to you as I didn't have names. I can switch you to passengers tomorrow if there's nothing else I've got that you'd prefer. I'm building my flight school and I need 1 goggles and 1 textbook if you can help.

Fuel adds would be great. I've sent 400 flights (a bit of an exaggeration!) to London and can't get the wedding ring for Alex. I will send goggles tomorrow.

Just noticed you don't have fuel adds - can always use more passengers!

Jbg364 said:
Just noticed you don't have fuel adds - can always use more passengers!

I have just levelled up and have fuel ads now so I'll get those to you from now on.let me know when you want a change.

Just got home all ready to start gifting only to find my gifts haven't reset yet!!!! Very strange

captain flop (level 27)

My gifts today:

Fannie:additional fuel
Pdxsk2: landing lamp
Jimand OlaTomek: all inclusive bracelet
Ircro:deicer
Lilly:navigation
Cap Flop: cooling chamber
sian and David and Jbg364:propeller
Porter029: passengers
Fljim560: deicer
Li ttel angel and Emma: handling wire
Vibbster: controller
Pingways:goal post
Sian: catering
Torque: landing lamps
Bongoboy: fuel additive
Spare.ribs: beacon

Sorryif i forgot someone who sent me something...and pls let me know if you want something differnet tomorrow.
Sleep well!

Just got home all ready to start gifting only to find my gifts haven't reset yet!!!! Very strange

captain flop (level 27)

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. My day was supposed to reset at 4:30 pm but didn't until after midnight.

Jbg364 said:
Fuel adds would be great. I've sent 400 flights (a bit of an exaggeration!) to London and can't get the wedding ring for Alex. I will send goggles tomorrow.

Fuel adds tomorrow?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Vibbster said:
In addition I sent the following:
Jament - Controller
Daddo- Propellers
Jeka - Fuel
Pdxsk - Landing lamp
Super123 - Propellers
Marsm - Gyroscope
Dano2010gs - Beacon
Pingways - Landing lamp
Siannnnn - Catering

If you have a gift to send, please send: TV Panels(x2), Grinding Machine(x1), Air Vent Filter(x3), Controller(x2), Packaging Machine(x2), Defrosters(x3)
Second priority: Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Beacon, Deicer, Spare Propeller

Thanks in advance!

Will send air vent filter tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 33

jimghjj said:
I find the ones I've added since the update are generally still visible,it's my old friends that are missing. I wouldn't delete anyone,I accidentally deleted Whanna a while back and I never managed to re add her again.

Thanks for the advice. It's all becoming so unmanageable!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back