What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
Thanks,I returned it to you as I didn't have names. I can switch you to passengers tomorrow if there's nothing else I've got that you'd prefer. I'm building my flight school and I need 1 goggles and 1 textbook if you can help.

I take it you have the towels now. I don't have the goggles or textbook so what else would you like? You saving up for anything else?

User Fannie Fargo 33

TomekOla said:
I have opposite to Barbara59: 1 powerful deltas, 1 deltas. 2 jet and 2 turboprop. And sometimes I sell and buy sth new if is mission or I need sth.

Ola

Thanks! I just switched out hangars so I can sell and buy a new plane.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Hi guys!

Thanks for those who have sent items to me. But I'm having problems knowing what you guys want in return. I've been going over several pages of this thread trying to figure out what you guys need. It would be helpful if you all can post what you guys need and what you guys have in your post (kind of like what Fannie does). Just a suggestion to make it easier on everyone here.

Anyway, here's what I managed to come up with after going over those several pages of thread:
Porter: fuel
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Fannie: fuel
FLjim: spare propeller
Sian & David: spare propeller
Jbg364: flight catering
Vibbster: packaging machine
Esther: fuel

Emma, I'll send you a handling line once you accepted my neigbour request. I still have several gifts to give away, so if anyone else needs anything from me, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Oh, I've also just found out that there's another airport city trading forum (http://airportcity.the-talk.net) and there are some people there who can give out disposable shampoo! I've tried to add a couple of them and if I managed to get those shampoos, I'll let you guys know.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Handling Line (1), Stamp (1), Calculator (1), Bench (1), Video Board (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (3), Archive Box (3).

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Thanks for those who have sent items to me. But I'm having problems knowing what you guys want in return. I've been going over several pages of this thread trying to figure out what you guys need. It would be helpful if you all can post what you guys need and what you guys have in your post (kind of like what Fannie does). Just a suggestion to make it easier on everyone here.

Anyway, here's what I managed to come up with after going over those several pages of thread:

Emma, I'll send you a handling line once you accepted my neigbour request. I still have several gifts to give away, so if anyone else needs anything from me, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Little Angel

Does this mean you got a video board today? Hope it was the one I sent you!

FLjim,
We're already neighbours so I'm going to delete you from my neighbour waiting list. Hope you got the air vent filter I sent earlier today. Let me know if you want me to send another tomorrow.
Jbg364

Does this mean you got a video board today? Hope it was the one I sent you!

Jbg,

Yes, I did get 1 video board today, but it came from "username". So, I'm not sure whether it was you or someone else that sent me the video board....

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Handling Line (1), Stamp (1), Calculator (1), Bench (1), Video Board (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (3), Archive Box (3).

Jbg,

Yes, I did get 1 video board today, but it came from "username". So, I'm not sure whether it was you or someone else that sent me the video board....

Little Angel (level 27)

Let's hope it was me. I'll send another one tomorrow and check back with you. If I'm lucky, usernames will show when it's time for me to send gifts.

Guys,

I was wondering, can we exchange gifts between Ipad users and Android users? It turns out the other trading forum I pointed out earlier is for Android users.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

stewartsathome said:
Just got home all ready to start gifting only to find my gifts haven't reset yet!!!! Very strange

captain flop (level 27)

That happened to me too. Was like that for 2 days then fixed itself. Very annoying

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

I was wondering, can we exchange gifts between Ipad users and Android users? It turns out the other trading forum I pointed out earlier is for Android users.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

It would be great if we can,you can bet that items iPad users have will not be available on android and vice versa. I noticed reading on an android forum before they could gift shampoo!

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

Ircro is playing on both ipad and android. He can gift from his android account to ipad users but it appears that only those on ipad 3 can gift back.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

L1ttle Angel said:
Hi guys!

Oh, I've also just found out that there's another airport city trading forum (http://airportcity.the-talk.net) and there are some people there who can give out disposable shampoo! I've tried to add a couple of them and if I managed to get those shampoos, I'll let you guys know.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

Thx. I do not have any of your needs so what can I send in return?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Frenetta said:
I take it you have the towels now. I don't have the goggles or textbook so what else would you like? You saving up for anything else?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Yes I've had the towels now and the textbook,thanks to all who sent them! I'm going to need stuff for this airship quest soon,I'll also be building a flight catering facility eventually. If you haven't got those surprise me,I'm going to need pretty much everything again anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back