What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Your game picture does not change. Only the forum one.

Sian and David (level 40) need beacons or fuel hoses. No space stuff. Thanks

Thanks for info , duke given me a Chinese restaurant if any one needs a take away tonight as its POETS day today yea....

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

Tried to add you but when I visited you it just hangs the game , any one else had luck visiting this player ?

lv40 163 stars. Nav module,beacons,props please

It doesn't hang but I get a message saying that he is using an older version of the game. I haven't seen that error for a while...

Same for me, hangs the game every time. Strange thing is I visited OK while he was in my wait list.

iPad username : Troglodyte69 : need : catering & duty frees. iPhone username : Troglodyte96 : need : landing lamp & duty frees.

Why is his happening?

The only thing I can think of is that I recently bought a new ipad a few months ago and transferred the game over to it by backing up my old ipad.....

My old ipad still has airport city on it.....my son plays on it a bit..

I would delete it......but with GI's awful glitches then I don't think it would make any difference.

Any help ideas why this is happening would be appreciated?..

I do have other players visiting each day so don't know why it's happening....

Why is his happening?

The only thing I can think of is that I recently bought a new ipad a few months ago and transferred the game over to it by backing up my old ipad.....

My old ipad still has airport city on it.....my son plays on it a bit..

I would delete it......but with GI's awful glitches then I don't think it would make any difference.

Any help ideas why this is happening would be appreciated?..

I do have other players visiting each day so don't know why it's happening....

Are you using the same account on both ?

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Are you using the same account on both ?

lv40 163 stars. Need Nav module(66),beacons(44),props(29),fuel hose(123) please

Yes it's the same account.

I had already been using airport city for nearly a year on my ipad 2 when I decided to upgrade to a newer ipad.

I contacted GI on how I was going to transfer the game, they said it was fine to transfer my game by backing up the old one then restoring back up on the new one........what they didn't tell me is that this could happen where neighbours can't visit.

Has anyone else transferred there airport to a new ipad from another? If so do you have any similar problems?

Has anyone else transferred there airport to a new ipad from another? If so do you have any similar problems?
I transferred the game from an iPad 2 to an iPad 4 last week, and deleted the game on the old iPad. No problems until now. I can see neighbors visiting me.

I transferred the game from an iPad 2 to an iPad 4 last week, and deleted the game on the old iPad. No problems until now. I can see neighbors visiting me.

Thanks for your reply.....I can still see neighbours visiting me.....but it seems some can visit, others can't.

I'm going to delete the old game on the old ipad, hopefully that will sort it out.....

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.....I can still see neighbours visiting me.....but it seems some can visit, others can't.

I'm going to delete the old game on the old ipad, hopefully that will sort it out.....

I've deleted the old game and I've deleted the game centre info on the old ipad to....

If possible can the people who tried visiting before try again.....much appreciated.

Last edited:
I've deleted the old game and I've deleted the game centre info on the old ipad to....

If possible can the people who tried visiting before try again.....much appreciated.

I still cannot visit you. It just freezes up my game. Sorry

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

I still cannot visit you. It just freezes up my game. Sorry

Bernardngo level 40, 138 stars. I have optical system to gift. No space items please, Need fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . Thank you.

Ok thanks for letting me know.......

Perhaps it's time to start playing something else..........GI not lol

Well another day of flying 7 planes non stop and only this morning did the last plane to return provide a launch console, so I am up to 2 now and have all planes back in the air. 2 days to go I guess to complete collection.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back